Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm still here

I'm so sorry for disappearing so long. =)
Well actually i have 2 more papers to go through and they are 2 continuous papers so i'm busy studying the 2 subjects togethers.

But anwy, i js wanna say thank you to all who had celebrated my birthday with me. I really enjoyed it a lot and i love all of you. *Weng siong, Chai Wen, Adeline, Tian Shen, Kai Ming, Chris, Thomas, Sky Wong, My dear..and all those people that wished me at Pure bar, Michelle, Victor and also Chow Chiat*

So...you kno wat i did during birthday?

>>Herbal soup steamboat
>>River cruise
>>Pearl Cafe
>>Pure Bar


I will blog about it when i have time to transfer all the photos. Hehe =P

But anwy, stay tune for the birthday post.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.