Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yippie!

Bought some make up accesories stuff yesterday.
Played wit the fake eyelashes.



The power of FAKE EYE LASHES
Photobucket

Going home tmr. yeah yeah~
Js finish packing all the stuff to bring home. Lots!

Such a hot day today~


Went to Malim for lunch jsnwwith my dear dear. Yong Tau Foo.

I don't reli know how to tell you where is it. Eh...it's behind at Mobil Station.


Like to eat there..but it's really heaty so need to drink lots of liang cha. Delicious~ hehe.

Photobucket



I ordered Dry Kuey Teow for myself...i love kuey teow. No mee for me thank you!


Various stuff of Yong Tao Foo. Yummy...but heaty.


Photobucket

xoxoxo
Audrey

4 Kisses:

Carrie Tai said...

Hey gal, the false eyelashes look vy nice.

Akira 思胜 said...

Look nice mar... hehe...

I wanna eat the yong tau fu too!

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Haha..thanks Cheddarina. I like the fake eyelashes too.

Akira, you have lots of nicer food in Penang le..i also wanna go there to eat la!

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, come here 1st lar... inform me too... hehe...

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.