Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Early Birthday Present

Dear gave me an early birthday present...=)
Something i wanted to buy for a very long time.
Photobucket

As you all know i love to makeup..not reli a lot, but i love to see how it performs magic.

I don't alwiz put on lots of make up. But still, i have lots of stuff that i do not know where to keep it nicely. So, finally i got something to put my precious stuff. Thanks to my darling~Photobucket



My own make up box!Photobucket



Oo..saw my fake eye lashes?? hehe....Photobucket


This is not the end


Tadaa~~Photobucket

I LOVE IT!!

Thanks dear~ i reli love it a lot~

Photobucket

1 Kisses:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice birthday present!!! Congratz ya... hehe... must make up till pretty pretty ya~~~

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.