Monday, May 12, 2008

Time for myself

Exam in 2 days and here i am, blogging.
Not that i'm not concentrating. I've been studying for quite some time so i thought of giving myself some rest, for 10 minutes maybe??? *wink wink*


It has been a busy week. Studying, studying and studying. Had been trying to memorize lots of stuff. TRYING. Arghhh....


Envy those with good brains. I want good brain too!

OK! I'm fine with mine.


Birthday coming soon, but seems that nobody is free to celebrate my birthday. Yeah, there are still a few very good frens who said they would like to celebrate it for me like my ah ko Thomas and my Si Kancil. I really thank them a lot for letting me feel i even exist. But still, i ask them not to celebrate it for me. Exam period, all busy.


Sometimes birthdays really makes me scared. It's like a time where you will know whether people remembered you or not, whether you mean anything to them, whether they even treat you as a fren. So, it's important to me.


My family will alwiz wishes me. My sis, my bro my dad and my mum, would each send me an SMS. Every year, since the 1st year i studied here. Recieving wishes from frens is also very very nice. And normally, i would even keep those messages for more than a week, and do not want to delete them. It's a special feeling.


I seldom recieved any presents. and actually, those aren't the most important things. And well, everyone is busy during my birthday due to the exams so i guess it's really hard to ask people to go and shop for my present. But really, i love your presence in my life. Just treat me as a real fren and i'll really be glad enough.


I really hope i could do well for this coming exam. I choose not to compare with others but to set a target for myself and to beat that target. Comparing with others making oneself stressful. Even though competitiveness is good, but why torture yourself when you don't have the ability to do what others do? As my mum says "Try Your Best!" not "Try to be other's Best!"


Anwy, good luck to all Delta Accounting Students!


P.S. : Happy Mother's Day!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.