Friday, May 16, 2008

In the process of getting older

My best friend came yesterday with her group of friends to stay at my house.
Yeah. i know it's final exam period but they were pretty quiet coz they didn't want to disturb me.


They went to the Jetty for their Karaoke session, pity can't join them.
So i waited for them for dinner.

Dear went to climb "Bear bear" hill with Mr bear and his dog Lucky. How nice...i wanna go out too~


My friends came back about 6pm and js started crapping wit me a while. And suddenly, they started singing the birthday song. Oh gosh..
PhotobucketThe bought a birthday cake! my birthday is May 17th. tmr. I'm really so glad. *huggies*

Happy Birthday

I told my friend before she came that i didn't want to celebrate on the 16th as i have paper the next day. So she went and buy the cake yesterday to celebrate earlier. Thank you so much.

Anwy, Mr bear has plans for my birthday dy! Thanks for celebrating wit me =)
Photobucket

2 Kisses:

uNd3Fin3d_SoUL oF LoV3 said...

Happy Birthday!!!

good luck for finals!

Geralvin said...

Another kisses for you. All the best. Happy birthday. Do leave a foot print in my blog

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.