Monday, June 2, 2008

Did you miss me?

Hey ppl! Finally i'm updating! hehe....

Actually, i've already started my Internship so i'm kind of busy. Actually i'm updating in my office now during lunch hour. Sshhh....

I actually started training one week earlier than all my other friends and was really super worried bout it. But then, now i'm already getting used to training life. Missing all my friends back at Melaka. =(

So many stuff i learned for just one week here. I wonder how much knowledge i could gain working 6 months here, but i'll try to absorb everything that i could. =)

Everyone's super friendly here..and my department is very hyperactive wit my very friendly senior. She teaches me alot and would definitely help me if i have any problems.

Regreted that i never brush up my accounting skills before coming here and also de UBS software. But i'm still keeping up well. As long as tak kena marah den good la rite? hehe...

Anwy, i went to JB for the weekend coz uncle Choy admitted hospital. But he's alright now...still very thin though. Pray that he will get well soon~

Diet time now..lunch time staying in de office. Don't want to eat!
DIET!

Good luck to all my other friends who are doing their practical training now.
Good luck to me to get thin during this 6 months!!!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.