Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dreaming....

Dreaming bout my firm for so many times ady...pengsan!

Yesterday i keep waking up coz i dreamt of filling up the Tax Form. Ahhhhh...
HELP....

Photobucket

Anwy, i dunno whether it's good news o not.
My boss eventually offered me to work back at this firm after i graduate.
.........Hmmm....
I'm Confuse...
Photobucket

But i'm happy to know my boss wants me back here. Surely there's a reason for that..haha!


Photobucket


2day is my dear's brother's Pre-wedding dinner at his place..

Photobucket

SAD! Cant go..
MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY!!!
Photobucket


Dear said he wanna come and see me during the weekends....
but i don't think he has the time also....

Sigh...
GTG!
Update again soon...


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Kisses:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wish your brother a happy wedding ya...

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

my bf's brother la...not my brother..haha.
My brother is only 11 years old. HAHAHAHA!

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.