Saturday, June 7, 2008

Working life



Took this Friday morning while waiting for my mum to send me to work. Know what's on my mind tat time? Hehe...I'm glad it is already the weekend.

Been going out for field work for the whole week and it's really exhausting. But it's kind of better than staying at the office because there's nobody there to control us.

Missing my dearie quite alot..
We will not be seeing each other for 8 months..dunno how to go through that. But currently still not to desperate to see him. Haha! Hope he misses me too.

Anwy, i miss all my friends. =( Called up my best friend that day and talk for more than an hour..gosh. There's goes my credit..

Thomas ko called me too. So happy to hear his voice. Missing him and my si kancil so much~ =( Hope one day they will come visit me. hehe..

Gtg....good luck to all again.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.