Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's there to update??

YO blog reader!!
3 more weeks!! Muriels gonna rock!

Hehe..what's MURIEL you may ask?
It's my ex cheerleading team..which is also my Sister's current cheerleading team.
Photobucket

I'm so gonna support her!!
I was ex-cheer captain leh....hahha!
Photobucket

And those who are interested to watch a REAL cheerleading competition..Join us!

it's on 12th and 13th July at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium!
The crowds won't be as loud as the F1 race..but the crowds will definitely blow your mind!!

Go Muriel!


tim line small giftim line small giftim line small gif

Dear...
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

we never meet for 1 month ady...
so sad...

Photobucket

5 more months til i finish my intership..
Hope we will be fine till then..
I promise i will go and find you when i finish my internship..
Muaks Muaks..

Photobucket

Can't attend my dear dear's brother's wedding..
Sigh...If' it's de weekend i could find one reason to be there..
But it's on a wednesday..so i reli cant go also.
Sigh....

Wedding Topper

Wish your brother a happy married life looo...


tim line small giftim line small giftim line small gif

Working again tmr...
Another hectic week.

Hoping the peak will be over soon.

tata...

Photobucket

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.