Saturday, January 12, 2008

What happen!!

OK.
Mum brought me to an amazing THAI restaurant the other day.
And the usuals..i took lots of pictures.

The restaurants is at Midvalley js one or two floors above Madam Kuang.
And the food..is super SPICY!
Original Thai Food.

I wonder if anyone could go in and come out the way they look when they went in.

My dad was sweating like hell.
My bro was desperate for Ice Water.
My mum, my sis, and I was enjoying the food though.

Just that i was having serious FLU! Can't taste but i know it's super spicy.


And that is only after requesting to reduce the spicy-ness of the food.

I took LOTS of photo.

Of the food, Of my family, Of Everything!

Was excited to blog about the nice food i had.

I don't have a NOKIA cable at home to transfer the pictures to the computer.
So i took the Bluetooth device to transfer all the photos.

After transfering,
I took out the device.
And deleted all the photos in my phone.
Not to realise that the photos did not get into the computer!

So after clearing all the photos out of the phone.
I wanted to start blogging.
So i open the folder where the photos SHOULD be,
IT'S NOT THERE!

*click* *click click* *click click click*


Ahhh! Where are all my photos!
Double check.

*click click click click click*

NO!! IT'S NOT THERE!
And i have already deleted everything from my phone!

I don't even remember the name of the place. Something Amarin heaven i think.
Can't even show you the food. Ahh...the green curry.
Can't even show you the place!

Ahhh...I reli need to get my camera fix!!

So guys, i'm so sorry that i couldn't show you any pictures.
But that place was great.
If you happen to go to Midvalley,
just look around to find a restaurant with the name Amarin something. Hehe.

But please do not try it if you cannot eat spicy food.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.