Monday, January 14, 2008

Giant

My baby niece have been discharged from the hospital already.
She's alright.

Went to buy some presents for her yesterday b4 going to her place.
My mum got her a pretty dress and a huge size shoe for her.

And then, my sis, bro and I got her a big rabbit soft toy.

We wanted to go there after buying everything, but it was raining heavily.
So in the end we went there after having dinner.

She kind of don't want the huge rabbit. Coz she was playing wit her toy phone that could make sounds.
So cousin bro said it wasn't high tech enough. The rabbit couldn't talk. HAHA.

I took lots of photos of her, so that i could show her grandmother when i'm going to Sabah on Thursday. Hopefully she will not faint.

But anwy, she's really alright.

But now she looks like this. But really! She's alright.


1 Kisses:

Anonymous said...

She's cute! Hope she is alright, like how many times you mentioned it. HAHA

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.