Monday, January 7, 2008

Clubbing nite

Last Saturday i went Clubbing wit my gang again.
This time
Si kancil joined us!
hehe..

and this time..

We did not drink calsberg.
We had Chivas.



But only 4 of us paid for it. so it became almost RM100 for each person.
sigh...
OVER BUDGET!

but then..we had fun!
It was REAL fun!
hohohoho!

We reach there around 11pm and it was still empty.
By the time it was midnight, the place was packed.

I don't like standing too far from the DJ stand because there are too few people at the side.
I love crowds.
I love seeing lots of people.

I alwiz feel that when we get the table that is too far at the side, i'm like an alien dancing and everybody around looking at me like i'm crazy.

So...

I love seeing lots of people around me dancing like me. Without starring at me like i'm an alien.

Songs were great! And i was really enjoying my nite.


With my frens.With my dear.With my si kancil.With my brother.











Happy Holidays!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.