Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tour-ing THE Cosmetic bag

Cosmetics..is such an important aspect of life for a lady.
I'm not saying that everyone MUST know how to make up.
Natural beauty is still better.

But then, a guy would rather look at a girl with make up on rather than a girls who has no make up on, rite?
I'm not talking bout those with heavy make-up, dark eye liners or very red cheeks!

Yeah yeah..i know guys would say that they like girls WITHOUT make-up.
But then, would you rather bring a girl with make-up on to Prom or without make-up?

Come on! Answer with your heart!

WITH make-up rite???

If you were to interview a lady, and she comes in with dark eye circle and lots of scars on the face, would you hire her???

So, that's why..make-up is important.
It's an impression.

Now, i would like to give you a tour of my own Cosmetic bag.



It's not a really nice bag for cosmetics, but it's good enough for me to store everytg.




The most important thing,
FOUNDATION

Without the perfect foundation that suits your skin colour, you will definitely look like a ghost. DO NOT choose a foundation colour that is lighter than your skin colour. You will know what i mean when you take photos. Hohoho.

And then my make-up base from Skin Food.

I don't really use this much but then i like the lemon smell of it.

And then, this is my foundation powder. Super Tan.

But i also seldom use this one.

Next, are my eyeliners.

These are very important to me. As these could do magic to my eyes. =P As you can see i have many types of eyeliners. Hehe.

And then, it's my Eye Shadows.

Yup. Lots of that too.

And then, my blusher.

This is one of my important ones too.
You know how i alwiz slp late and i wake up looking pale. Blushers give me some healthy look. haha. I told ya Make-up is like magic.

And here's my Fake eyelashes and my Mascara.


Loves Mascara!

And here's my Glitter Loose Powder.

Good for clubbing. Glittering powder. I don't only put it on my face. I can also apply some on my hand and my back. All blink-blink. hehe.

And lastly,

Some fragrance.
Seducing......

Of all the brands of cosmetics, I like ELIANTO the most.

It's a Korean brand and i have been supporting this brand for the past few years.
The cosmetic sold by this brand are very affordable, and good quality.
If i have the money, i would buy everything there is to buy from there. Haha!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.