Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What A DAY

2 papers in one day.
Exhausted. Super tiring.
Killer.

I haven't had my beauty sleep yet.
Eyes so heavy.
Please give me a toothpick.

Ethics paper was...er...
terrible.
What kind of stupid paper is it?

I've showed my skills of crapping again.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

My coursemates are finishing exams tmr.
But me. Me. mE. ME.
Still got another paper on Saturday.
JAPANESE.

JAPANESE. JAPANESE. JAPANESE.


わかりましたか。Do You Undestand?


Please don't ask me why am i so crazy today.
I think i'm tired. And i have another paper tmr.
And i'm crapping here..

And Emo. Emo. Emo. Emo.

I want mummy....mummy..mummy..


Anwy, Bird loves us.
It shit on us.
some on my hand. some on my hair. some on my shirt.

I said US.

I had shit.

so did Kim. so did Christine. so did Ah Ma.

We all had SHIT before ethics exam.

want some?

take a stroll down to campus hostel.

Birds will love you too.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.