Friday, January 11, 2008

Please Be Alright

I'm WAS sick.

I mean..i'm still sick.

But then, i don't feel like being sick.
Because i'm worried..bout my little niece.

WAS sleeping, well..not really slping.
Just resting because of the stupid migrain and flu that i'm having.
And i heard mum on the phone..with a very LOUD voice.
I didn't bother.
But then, mum opened my room door and told me they need to rush to the hospital.

Baby Jia En got burned.

She close the door. and i called dearie..and cried.
I was too worried.

Her birthday party will be on Sunday.
Will there be any birthday party now?
It's her 1st birthday party.

And tmr..she should be coming over here.
I am so longing to see her.
I miss her so much.

But now, can she come?
Poor girl...
I really hope she's alright.

Auntie Audrey will pray for you!
**************************************
She's alright.
She got burned at the front part of her body.
From the chest.
But the doctor said she will be alright and she can go home the next day.
Will be visiting her later.

THANK GOD

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.