Friday, January 4, 2008

Baby Love

You are my baby love, my baby love...
You make the sun come up
Oh Boy..
You're my every everything
that i could ever dream off..


Fell in love with that song.

sung by her.
Nicole from PCD.



Makes me fall in love with HIM again.

i mean DEEPER.

I haven really started on my revision for Japanese Exam tmr.
But i'll make sure I know how to answer every single question!
Ha. Ha. Ha.

After exam tmr..i'm going out!

Finally!

Going OUT!

Longing to stop studying and to get outside to have fun!
Have already made plans wit my good friends to go clubbing.

Anyway, i went Yumcha twice last nite.
1st it was Thomas.
He say he was hungry and wanted to go to OLD OLD PLACE again.
Believe it or not.
It's the 6th time this week going there.
Dinner there every night.
I'm getting bored la Mr Thomas Tan!

2nd, it was Adeline.
She said she was sien.
So about 10 minutes after i reach home at 1am, i went out again.

I've make sure everything was OK.
and double confirmed again bout the news i heard recently.
Well, she's still strong and never gave in.
At least now she's making fun of the incident.

I still hope she could just not care bout it anymore.
and continue living her life as a happy person.
She's a good person with a good heart.
And definitely many people appreciate her because of her good quality.

but anyway, i know she had lots of opinions to hear from.
So i din say much..
Just told her that i would like to see her happy and making decisions that will have no regrets.
I don't want to burden her wit MY comments.

Gosh...so much happen.
And really makes me think of the past.

Ru Ling is going to graduate soon and she hope to enjoy one day with all of the old gang hanging out til early morning.

I've miss the times where we could Club every week.
The time where we went to the beach and drank Vodka.
The time where we gambled until morn and went for dimsum.
The time where we went shopping together.
The time where we argued but still are very good friends.
The time where we got stuck in the rain and waited for it to stop at Portugese Village.
The time where 8 of us cramp into the SMALL LITTLE ATOS.
The time where i almost vomited because Ru Ling almost wanted me to drink milk.
The time where we always search for nice yummy food.





Ohhh...I miss all those times being wit you all.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.