Sunday, April 27, 2008

VerveEarth

I've join VerveEarth to increase my traffic here in my blog.

Kind of cool coz after you register with the site, a map will appear and you could see those people who are also blogging in your area. I zoomed til i saw KAMPUNG BUKIT BERUANG and found EMAS 3 and placed my icon there. But unfortunely i guess MMU students are yet to discover this website and register. Coz i don't see anyone blogging in my neighbourhood from the map.

But i know lots of my friends around here are blogging.

For a person who is so sesat while driving in KL, i think this Map could at least help me around gua. Haha...not very detail for every road but it still helps.

Even though not much MMU students know this but i found lots of KL area people who has already register.

Cool~

So what ya waiting for? Go register an account to boost your blog traffic. Hehe =)

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.