Friday, April 18, 2008

Extremely busy

Still not done wit assignments and presentations yet.
Tmr evening there's one presentation, and Saturday morning one more, and another one on Monday!
I reli reli reli hate this semester!

I wanna go sing karaoke le~ coz my voice is finally back!
I wanna go clubbing le!! I still got Bacardi leh!!

Sigh..all this have to wait.

Can't even celebrate my birthday. Got exam on that day..sad. Every year also like that!
Somemore i was happily thinking that i could celebrate my birthday this year because its on a Saturday, mana tau~ sueh sueh got exam on Saturday also!

Anwy, i had a dance performance last nite. Traditional dance. sien Relaxing!
It was kind of a performance for one small seminar. A talk for those students who are interested to work at Japan.

We are actually their entertainment for the nite when they are having their refreshments. Somehow it wasn't so stressful coz nobody really paid attention to what we were dancing coz they were busy eating their sushi.
But anwy, it was really relaxing and we are paid Rm100 for this performance.

After our dance, only we realise we have sushi also. Not bad for a relaxing performance, with pay and somemore sushi king!
Actually i have the pictures in my phone but i'm too lazy to transfer it to my computer. haha!

Having another performance next week with the same pay..yippie. Got extra cash.

Ok...gtg now. Preparing for my presentation! Adios!

1 Kisses:

Akira 思胜 said...

A really busy week for u... Jia you oh!!! Dont give up!!!

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.