Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fever Outing

So i was kind of having fever yesterday. Sorethroat, flu and also headache. Damn...i have never been so sick for so long.

Yes i said SO SICK.


But i went out.


At 1st, i asked Thomas and Adeline for dinner. I wanted to eat porridge. I was like super sick at home but when i saw them i was like getting better. haha. Went to 7 eleven to buy Panadol Activefast. And then went for my porridge. On the way there, Thomas ask me to make fun of his fren by calling them and telling them sorry we cannot join coz i'm sick. He know's this will make them so super paiseh~ But after that, i ajak them for Nadeje after their steamboat. Ya...the sick me ajak them for supper.


So after makan, ate my medicine..it was still too early to meet up with them so we went to BW Sports Bar to play pool. Yes...again..the sick me playing pool. That place is super nice wieh..haha..it's a bar with lots of pool table, a big screen to watch football or badminton, a dart board. And they have also Sofa's just for ppl to relax. Nice environment. But playinig pool there for one hour is RM12 -.-ll


So playing pool it was ady 10pm, so we went straight to NADEJE to wait for them. We were like so paiseh when we meet each other, because i make them so paiseh on the phone~ But only Thomas, Adeline and I ate at Nadeje and we change to Old town to Yumcha and ChitChat, which Thomas say it was like IceBreaking for us. hehe....But they were very fun. Lots of funny things to chat about.


After yumcha it was already bout 12.30am. Yes..i was out til so late..and i'm sick. But i still did not go home. Thomas brought us to their hs and we talk there til about 3am. Feel like killing me now? I should really slp wieh..haha.


And now..I'm still sick lor..=P Padan muka rite? haha.



***********************


Anwy, i didn't tell you what i did on April fool's day rite?

Well, that nite i was also with Thomas and Adeline.
Which was the day we went to Robert Chef and Bistro. and thomas was sick.
After makan about 12.30am, Thomas suddenly decided to make fun of his friends.

WITH MY CAR.

He was suddenly awake when he say he wanted to make fun of them. Like not sick anymore.

His plan was like to park in front of their hs, on the headlights. Horn~ Horn~ Horn~ til someone come out and look. Thomas say they definitely cant see our car coz our light is shining to them. And when somebody comes out to see...We drive off!

So that's the plan....

I was like so super scared + excited.

Scared they will recognise my car le.

So yeah..he did everything according to plan. And when somebody came out...we took off!!
Adeline and I was shouting of excitement in the car!

When i reach home, Thomas called me and say his friends called him and he act so sick. His friends told him that some crazy person went in front of their hs and Horn so loud and make everyone so pek chek. When someone came out that person drove off.

I wonder how Thomas can tahan his laughter. He ask them what's the car number to see whether they saw the car o not. They said 5591 and my car is 5691. Phew...they didn't see correctly.

So pakat wit Thomas, we didn't tell anyone what we did until the day was over.

Eventually, they did suspected him of April Fooling them. But because they call him and he sounds so sick....they thought it was somebody else. His friend said that his horn reli make her wanna scold #$*@&%@*@#^#%~

HAHAHAHAHA!

I feel so guilty. Even though its not me who think about it. But it was my car. HAHAHA!

4 Kisses:

kar lai@jolene said...

whao..nice experience..haha...fun april fool u had..hehe

Akira 思胜 said...

hahaha, u have a funny April Fool!!! Hey, take care of ur sickness ya, recover soon ya...

Beverly's Secret said...

Hi Audrey,
Dropped by from Akira's site..
M'sia weather is really weird...
Get well soon..

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Haha..this is the 1st time April fooling others. Every year i sure try to be extra carefull. Scared people fool me.hahah!

We only told them about us horning them til 2 days after april fool. Hehe..

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.