Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coloron

You all know how much i love make-up.
Some guys think that make-up is an unneccesary thing to do.

I even heard some people who say that applying make-up is so easy it's like applying water colour on paper. And they don't understand why we wanna colour our face. it's for IMAGE! I dare those ppl who think like that to try to apply eye liner on your eye! I bet you can't do it!


If applying make-up i so easy, they will not have to create classes for people to go and learn the perfect skills to do it.


You don't go to the saloon to cut your hair la. Cut it yourself! It's like cutting paper wat...


Do you know applying make-up could make a big difference?


Waking up in the morning, looking pale. Applying a bit of blushes and some eyeliner, will make you look perfect.


We practice a lot to just apply eyeliner ok! It's not like colour pencil! It reli takes practice to apply the perfect eyeliner.


My blog readers should know i love to dance and love clubbing. I alwiz try to put on the best make-up to look stunning during clubbing. But it really take lots of time. I could take about 1 hours just to apply make-up. Touching up here and there.


I recieved an Email from my friend with the title Eye Shadow for lazy people. Interesting. I thought it might be some photoshop email or something.


But well, it was introducing this.


ColorOn


It is a pre-made eye shadow combinations that come on oval shaped cotton strips that you align and then rub onto your eye area. It supposed to give an instant professional look.


So do you understand what it is??

Come come...








i show you....












So nice...

I want~

Does this really exist??

Anybody know??

Please tell me ya~!

3 Kisses:

kar lai@jolene said...

got got...i read abt it in magz..watson or guardian selling it le..probably kl guardian or watson..haven saw any at malacca branch..hahaha

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

WATSON SELLING???? Ok..i go back KL find. Hehe..THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

selling for rm10.90 at watson under the brand beautylicious. not all watsons got. i saw in sunway piramid.

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.