Friday, April 25, 2008

Js feel like updating

Still in the process of finishing my assignment. We suppose to do a 50 pages assignment! AHHH!!! Even though each member only need to write about 5 pages about the topic, but still, it's hard like hell! So hard~ =(

I feel like studying ady!! But still got one more presentation and this stupid assignment to finish. And my presentation is on Week 14! exam is on Week 15! Gonna be dead~


Actually i have time to finish my assignment, but then, i keep going out..so blame myself lo.

But then, i went out to play badminton twice..din go out yumcha ar..haha! And then tonite is my 2nd performance, and today is also the day i must pass my part of the assignment to my groupmate to edit. I'm only at page 3!!

Cousin bro came from JB yesterday to work, so me and gracy brought him out for dinner. He said that this will be the last time coming here ady so ask us to bring him to somewhere nice to eat. I brought him to Robert Bistro. The one i told in my previous blog. He said the food there is nice! Hehehe....


After that, we went to Bunga Raya to eat Si Ham & La La!

Gonna get Hepatitis B ady la...


Anwy, decided to go back to KL next weekend as i need to bring some stuff back home. Gracy will be following me back because she got a new laptop to collect. How lucky~


Hmmm....


Okiez...i need to get back to my assignment ady. Wasted 10 minutes here blogging. =) Peace!

1 Kisses:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, 10mins also can write so long... pei fu pei fu... hehe...

Still the same, take care ya~~~

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.