Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Porridge porridge~

Hello everyone!
Yup! Obviously in a very good mood. Hehe..

I attended an interview today at an Audit firm near KL Sentral. (Actually quite far..not really within walking distance.) The interview went very well, the interviewers were extremely friendly and the environment is quite comfortable. I guess i might like it there if i get accepted. But anwy, keep my fingers crossed! Hopefully i get lucky enough to get accepted and i could end my holidays soon! I can't take this anymore!!

My mum actually drop me off for my interview today as i am so lost in KL. You wouldn't believe i'm from KL. I guess i'm more familiar with Melaka roads more than here. I don't go out that often here. Even with my dear, we prefer staying home watching series while spending time together. Anwy, yea...my mum drop me off. My appointment was at 10am but i got there about 9.30am. My mum went off to Midvalley while waiting for me. Poor thing~ Thanks mum! The interview lasted for about 1 hour +. (At least better than my previous interview, it took me 2 hours+ to finish that interview.)

Was really happy with the interview. Even though there might be chances that i don't get this job, but still i'm happy that i've gone through this and gain some experiences. But still, i hope for the best. Getting into there would be good too coz it's in the TOP 10 Accounting Firm 2009.

So my mum picked me up not long after that, and told her excitingly about my interview. She actually js ordered a cup of coffee and before even sitting down to enjoy it and i called her to tell her i finish my interview. Really so poor thing~ Mum's are the best!

She bought me my favourite food - PORRIDGE for lunch. She bought it from Garden's 老油鬼鬼. How nice! It was Scallop porridge with 油条. It was my 1st time trying it and mum has been telling me so many times how delicious it is. So when i heard that she bought it for me..i was really happy..it's my favourite food ma~

So when i got back home..i was really excited to try it.



And~ it's really YUMMY!!
Should go try it. There's one shop also at Food Republic of Pavilion.
Yummy yummy yummy~
It's looks like a small meal..but it's actually quite full when you finish everytg.

So if you enjoy porridge like me...mayb you should go try this. It's nice. Seriously!

4 Kisses:

Lance Tang said...

next time can find u at Kl Sentral~ senangnya~

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

They also din offer me pun~ haven get call~

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Anwy, you working near thr?? what company?

kar lai@jolene said...

wow.. ur mom reli quite good wo.. u same like me la.. we both from kl but dont reli know the road well.. hahaha...we been "kept" in the house for too long

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.