Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jobless~

Yes i am soooo jobless now!!!
Waiting for results, waiting to apply for job.


My results are not that good, so i don't think it's possible for me to get into big companies. But still, i need to keep trying to get myself into the right track. Hoping that i'll have a good career, to have a great future with my hubby. =) I'll still be applying to good companies, and if i can't get into any good audit firms, i might try to get into the commercial line.

Sigh..stressful.

The new beginning..will be a very hard beginning. Pray hard that i could get a good job. Hopefully soon. Pass/Fail results will be out latest by 11th of June, and the grades will be out latest by 17th. Till then, i could only wait and wait. I could only apply for jobs when the results are out.


Sigh..stressful.

Good luck to me. Good luck to my dear. Good luck to our future.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.