Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mascara Mascara Mascara~

AHH~
It's finally here!!!


Shiseido's brand - Majorlica Majorca!!


It's a Japanese brand and before this it was only sold in Japan so i can't get it here.


But but but......I SAW IT!! IT'S AT WATSON!!


Mascara mascara mascara~



I want it so much!!


But it's RM45.90!! Damn damn damn!!
I want it so much...will get it soon!

I remember i tried Pei Xian's Mascara when she got it back from Japan. It was reli nice..the effect of the mascara was reli good and i fell in love wit it. Unfortunately i can't find it in Malaysia so i went into EBAY to search for it and the prices are ridiculously HIGH! And lucky for me, i didn't get it then, coz the price now is lower compared last year's EBAY price.

So...i will soooo get it. Should i go get it tmr?? hehe...

AHHHH~

Coz i'm dreaming of you tonite~
hehehe...

1 Kisses:

Anonymous said...

I wonder did you ever get it? I love the long eye lash look...wow. They really bring out the color and beauty of a person's eyes.
cosmetic surgery prices

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.