Saturday, December 1, 2007

Unexpected

Both of you were the couple. THE couple.
So loving, so sweet.

Why did you do this to her?

Both of you were the one, that we thought would get married, have children together.
But why did you do that, hurting her like tat?

I remember all those times where you get her little presents, even though you it's just a small fight.

And those special anniversary surprises you use to plan for her?

Where did all those memories went to?
All gone..because of another girl.

If you were not together with her, but going after another girl, you are not in fault.
But why do this behind her, when you know she loves you so much?
And now, breaking up for that girl?

Seeing her with swollen eyes hurts me.
Forcing herself to be happy in front of us, makes me feels so heart broken.

She's my best friend, and i hate seeing her like this.
I really don't understand how you could do this to hurt her!

I hate YOU!
I really wish i could kill you.


Sis, stay strong...we'll alwiz be there for you!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.