Friday, December 21, 2007

KL - JB - KL - MLK

Big day.
Our annual Family day again.

Nothing different.

Js that me and Gracy will be in charge of it.

How How How?

Rush back from Melaka yesterday..

Finally did some shopping at Pavillion.




Mum got RM750 cash voucher, but 5 of us only use up RM300+
Parkson Pavilion is really.....expensive.
Anything that i like is cost more than Rm150.
Thanks God for SALES!!


I manage to buy 2 tops to match my newly bought Skinny Jeans.

Was looking for Jeans around Parkson Pavilion but the jeans are all RM300++.

More expensive than my Guess Jeans!
But neway..i like the 2 tops i bought.




Disappointed i can't get any nice shoes.
The shoes are super expensive also.
RM200++.
But mum manage to get one that she like...

envy envy..i want shoes too.

But nothing i saw is what i want.


After shopping, we went to The Ship for dinner.

Yummy!

I ordered Chicken Au Chambertin.

It's chicken chop covered with Mushroom+Red wine sauce.
Delicious.
Not forgetting my Oxtail Soup.

Best!

I thought mum will buy some doughnuts but she said there is too many people lining up.

Ahhh...my doughnuts!

Me want Doughnuts!

When i got home it was ady 10pm.

Super exhausted!

Went straight to sleep after bathing.


Super excited for Family day tmr.

It's actually a gathering of my Mum's Family and the children are always excited bout it.
I'm still a child. =P

As i know..this year we have bout 70 ppl going.

And the family day is held at the same resort.

But still..the children love it.

I love it.

Me and Gracy preparing for the games and also schedule of family day.

Time to eat, time to play.

Will be coming back on Sunday.
During then it's time to prepare for Christmas!!
I love this season!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

1 Kisses:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You have a wonderful way with words and expressing your thoughts.
cosmetic surgery

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.