Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Count Down

Count down....
Yup, definitely people are discussing about count down 2007 ---> 2008
But no...that's not what i wanna talk about now.

Count down five days to my 1st exam.

Die Die Die Die DIE

I'm so gonna fail my papers.
I have 5 days left n i haven touch any of my notes.

Why must the exams be so close to Christmas and New Year??!!
Damnit!

Went back last Thursday n spend the whole day with my family at Pavilion.
Studied Law subject's "Company Secretary" chapter on Friday.
Didn't really remember anything i read.
Went to JB for Family Day at JB.
Back on Sunday. Studied "Company Secretary" chapter AGAIN.
Monday, still turning the pages of "Company Secretary"
Tuesday, Christmas! Went to church in the morning, went to Klang for lunch, went to James hs for dinner. No "Company Secretary" today.
And finally today...i'm back here in Melaka.

So one week i'm back home...I DIDN'T STUDY ANYTHING!

Shit! I'm so gonna fail!

Auditing?? Ethics?? Law??
Ahhh....

At least i have confident in one subject.









Japanese.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.