Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Family day was a blast! I really hope everyone enjoyed it. It was such a relieved for Gracy and I. Next year, Dominic will not be here anymore as he will be studying in New Zealand. Guess Gracy and I need to do everything without our helpful cousin.

My favorite season of the year. Christmas. Season of love.
A day where family and friends gather to sing Christmas carols and exchange presents.
It's been a long time since i receive any Christmas presents from my mum or dad, but i still love Christmas.

Will be going for church later for Christmas Eve mass. I love Christmas masses.
Tmr, will be going to my auntie's house in Klang. It's like a tradition for us. Every year we will be at her house to celebrate Christmas. With lots of food to eat. TURKEY!! and LAMB!

Sometimes i really wish i could be with my friends at Melaka to celebrate. Clubbing maybe?
But kind of impossible for me coz I'm a Catholic and my mum wouldn't be happy if i didn't come back to celebrate with my family.

Anwy, i will be back in Melaka on Wednesday., but don't think i could go out for New Year countdown. Exams on the 2nd. I haven even really started on my studies. I really can't concentrate here in KL. Hopefully i don't fail any of my papers this semester.

Merry Christmas everyone!
And a Happy New Year too!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.