Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why i want to eat at Friday's

Mum told me i've been to TGI Friday's a very long time ago.

I guess...it was surely a long long time ago, because i don't seem to remember anything.

My brother and sister went to Johor Bahru for their holidays one year, and they got lucky!
Relatives seem to love them so much and brought them for TGI Fridays.
They have been there loads of times with my cousins, but unfortunetly...
I never seem to join them before.

My brother enjoyed the ice cream there so much that he called home to tell my mum
"Mummy!! I'm at Friday's on a Saturday having Sundae (Sunday)!"

My brother is really a joker!

They always come back home with wonderful stories about TGI's food, and yes...it makes me hungry. They love TGI Friday's a lot because everytime i say that i want to go for a meal there, they would laugh at me saying how i never been there before and how great the food tasted there, which make me more excited about that place.

I went to Friday's website and look through their Menu.
Gosh~
It really looks so delicious!
I bet they taste great too!

As i'm only a student and i'm studying in Melaka far away from my family, i seldom have the chance to come back to KL to eat something good. Even if i have a chance to go there with anyone, i will not have enough money to pay for the nice food there.
To me, that place is like heaven! I can't enter unless i'm good! hehehe!

So, anyone want to give me a treat at TGI Friday's?
I've been a good girl~

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.