Thursday, October 18, 2007

Outdated post - Grandma's Birthday

Mum planned a birthday party for my 88 years old [ Grandma ]!
88 years of life~
Wonder what she had gone through...

Party was held last [ Saturday ].
My aunt came from Klang wit all my cousin..
Cousin Victor also came with his wife and Baby Jia En.
And another [ Special ] Guest - My Uncle from JB

Grandma didn't know that my uncle was coming for her birthday..
So it was meant as a surprise for her!

There were so much food!



Basically all the food that was prepared were actually those that my grandma loves to eat.
Big pot of Vinegar Pork. Big pot of Taufoo + Pork. Big pot of chicken leg.
Well, everything was in a BIG POT.
It's like a banquet for 50 person!
[ I have been eating the leftovers from the party for the past 4 days! ]

But well, everyone enjoyed the food..as we are all very very big eaters! Hehe...

Meanwhile, Baby Jia En was busy playing with her water bottle and crawling around the house.
Her poor daddy have to follow her around.



We had some grill food too. The Prawns~ are so super fresh and delicious!!



Cousin Kenneth baked a Birthday cake for Grandma.
By the way, my cousin is only 16 years old. He's a great [ COOK ]






The party ended around 11pm. Quite early coz we need to go to church the next day.
Happy Birthday Grandma!!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.