Saturday, October 27, 2007

Holiday-ing

Hello everyone. Seems like i haven been blogging for few days ady.

I have change my template again. =)
This time i did it all by myself.
Even though there are a few things which i'm still not very satisfied,
but i think it's good enough for a beginner, rite?


Currently so in love with the song
4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani.
Have already add it as my background song.
Hope you all like it too.

I have another 1 more week for my holiday and then it is classes, exams, presentations and assignment again.

It's such a relieve to finally have a REAL holiday.
All because of the exam, spoil half of my holiday.

But had great fun in Melaka after the exam.
Went for Sushi at Sibaraku, 3 games of bowling, and also Clubbing at Sunshine.
Oh ya!
Sibaraku's RM1.20 sushi promotion has extended to end of next month!!
Yeah Yeah~!!

Came back to KL on Wednesday and went to Neway for Karaoke session wit Kim and Christine.

Neway damn shuang!
RM7++ for student which includes buffet!! Cheap rite??
The room is not too big nor too small, and it is attach with a toilet.
Don't even need to go out from the room to go to the toilet.
The microphones are all wireless.
Compared with Red Square in Melaka, Red Square SUCKS like hell! Booo~

Now i'm working at my mum's office, just to spend the rest of my holiday..
Rather than not doing anytg at home.
But all i do here is mainly answering calls... -_-ll
Real bored...
Wonder will i get any salary??
Never go for shopping in a very long time.
Very Kelian...

K la...tat's all for now. Ciao!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.