Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sibaraku - Movie - Sunshine

I finally finished my [ exam ].
But then someone STUPID make us resit for the [ TAX ] paper on 23rd.
Need go back Melaka to [ study ] again.
Sien...

Last tuesday after my exam, me and [ gang ] went to Sibaraku.
We wanted to go for Karaoke at [ Red Square ] but than happy hour is only for Wednesday til Sunday.

Anwy, those who are interested to go thr for Karaoke
[ Please ] [ Do] ] Not] [ GO ] !!!

We went to [ Sibaraku ] about 6pm because there were no where else for us to eat.
Sibaraku was in our schedule js that we went there too early.

Sushi was [ Delicious ] !!
eating wit my [ gang ] makes it more delicious!!


Cute couple. My Bro Chris and my Ji Mui Adeline


From left : Chris, Adeline, Me, Weng Siong, Thomas


Me and my Ji Mui Adeline


Buddies. Weng Siong and Thomas


US. Friends Forever.



All Kinds of Sushi. Panda Sushi and Little Mice Sushi. Spot them~ haha!


Weng Siong's Seafood Setmeal. Nice~


Weng Siong's desert that came with the setmeal~ Super Yummy.



Ji Mui Syiok Sendiri!! hehe...


My turn to Shiok Sendiri~

We sat there til about 9pm bcoz need to wait for my dearie to reach. [ WORK ]

I dunno how much we ate but i think it should [ A LOT ]!
Bcoz after we less out weng siong's set meal, it's RM50+.
Less out tax and de tea i think...it's still RM40+.
Which means about 30++ plates of sushi!

COOL~

After Sibaraku, we went to watch Resident Evil.
Cool show...but there will be another episode i think.
Vampires are not dead yet
haha!

Next stop - Sunshine Bar!
Christine, Kim, Ma and Chewei ady waiting for us there..
Not reli tat high also la...

I guess this is the only bar in Melaka that plays Jill-De Ra Go.
Damn high tat song.
Finally got thomas to dance wit me. He~He~He~

We left about 1am.
Early.
But tired ady.
Had supper - Gue Chap!
Now...
Full & Tired.

Haha...got home n straight SLP!!

Another fun day the next day.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.