Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love is not simple

Love is simple.

It's so simple.


You meet someone, you fall in love, you be together.


You go through ups and downs together which will make you love each other more.


Because of love, all problems won't matter at all.
Everything would be solved. Even arguments could be forgotten.

And you would wanna spend the rest of your lives with each other only because of love.




This is love. I always thought love is this beautiful.









Is it really simple?


Well, i don't know anymore.


You meet someone, you fall in love, you be together.


You go through ups and downs, and thought that it will make the love for each other stronger.


You have problems, get into arguments, and eventually feel that you won't spend the rest of your lives together, but still loving each other.

You feel that your bf/gf is your soulmate, the ONE, but they don't feel the same.

And in the end, it might not end up the way you want it to be. They leave. And you'll be left alone, thinking of why love is not simple to them.








I think, mostly love was simple for me.
But this is the only time i feel that love needs so much effort, but i still want it so much.

I believe that we'll get there. I hope he does too.
We're not giving up so easilly this time. Because we love each other.

I pray that one day i'll hear him tell me that he is so sure about this relationship.
And by then, love will be very simple for us again.

I love you, David.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.