Monday, March 9, 2009

D&A



It was a wonderful weekend again..
And this week i had my boy for an extra day because of the Monday holiday. =)





We went shopping for 2 days. Leg almost break. But i managed to get a RM14 Padini top and also my beauty care product. Dearie wasn't that lucky coz he can't find a nice pair of shoes. Poor thing...



Anwy, we enjoyed ourself with our nice Tea time at Nadeje. Cake and Blueberry tea. And also a nice quiet environment. (Not until some youngsters came in and treat the place like their home, Mood Killers!)









And also finally brought him to eat Satay Celup but i guess that will be the last time bringing him coz he didn't enjoy it. keke..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the way i acted on things that i have already agreed on. I just wanted to be selfish and have you for a while more. I felt lonely. The minute i saw you drove off my heart was so sad, i regretted not telling you how much i wanted you to stay. I waited till i saw you drove off from the guard house, and lied on the bed thinking about you, Wishing you were still here when i open my eyes.

I don't know i was mad at you, or at myself. But i cried and cried, until i felt silly coz you are already back home. Why didn't i tell you that i wanted you to stay for a while more? Sigh..coz i couldn't.

I love having you near me. N i love you. I had a wonderful weekend with you darling. I'll see you back home soon.

xoxo Your baby girl


0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.