Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nice weekend!

Had a nice day wit my bestie yesterday..
Never meet her for such a long time..
We really had so much to tell each other.

KIM!! I miss you! Hope i help you release your stress..hehe.

We went shopping around Mid Valley and both of us are so super tired.
My legs & waist are so super pain due to too much walking..haha.

But anwy, i bought a few things and spend around RM160 yesterday.

We had lunch at Chillies! So nice wieh.. and full! but sorry..no pictures. Was busy chit chatting with my dear girl. It was around RM40 per person.

After that, I bought 2 pairs of shoe..One black..One brown. Love it! It's almost the same pattern..but who cares..i love them! The shoes cost me RM 49.90 each pair.






Then i bought 2 pairs of very comfortable socks from socks world which cost me RM5.90 each.

.....

I'm gonna go bancrupt.

And then after that Kim went back, and i had dinner wit my Family at Mr Ho's Fine Food restaurant at Mid Valley also.









I went around with my sis and i bought 2 cute rabbits cost RM12.90 each to hang on my phone. One for my sis actually coz she wanted it too. But she didn't kno i bought for her coz she didn't see me take 2 of it. So the whole way she keep scolding me stupid stupid stupid.

When we were standing next to my mum, she still keep scolding me stupid. My mum thought that it's because the things is expensive so my sister scold me stupid.

SO! i took the other rabbit out and shouted back "Ya STUPID! so i'm gonna keep this ya??"

And she took it and went away..giggling.

Oh my sister...is such a...i dunno how to describe it. hehe.

************************************

Today, my mum finally book my Langkawi flight tickets! I'm so excited to go on holiday wit Kimmy!!

Now i must plan for the places to go in Langkawi. And also survey those hotel prices. Excited excited!!

One more thing...

Next week is Cheer competition!!
Ahh...Happy!! Finally!
Go Muriel!
Tracy Girl js msg my sis to tell her that her team got Champion for southern region's competition. So they will be coming to KL next week for the Finals too. Go Tracy! Go Venom!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.