Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheer 2008

Cheer 2008 was a blast!

After graduating for about 5 years, i'm still a very loyal supporter of my ex-cheerleading team Muriel. Not forgetting to support my Cousin sister's team Venom too.


My mum with Venom!


If you went to Bukit Jalil last weekend, you probably seen one big group of Black t-shirt girls..screaming their lungs off for MURIEL. I was one of them!



It was even greater when i met up wit my junior cheerleaders who joined the competition wit me during my schooling years. How memorable...


Little cute Tracy




Mandy dear...


I went to see the competition 2 days, screaming from 9am til 5pm. Out of breath really....

I was very confident with my team this year, as i heard their routine was quite good. I don't really want them to be too stressful in getting Champion, coz this competition is really about having fun and being confident with their performance.


One more reason i'm super duper supportive this year, is because my sister is in the team. I hope she had fun during the competition.


My sis and her very cute team

I have videos of Muriel & Venom but the file is kind of large..sigh! Here's some pictures of their routine..








But anyway, Muriel didn't win. But..i will still be there to support..Muriel Spirit UP UP UP!




Not forgetting to Syiok Sendiri..hehehe!





0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.