Friday, July 4, 2008

Its Friday!

But i'm at home.

SICK.

Photobucket

Went to the doctor early in the morning and she says that i have nose allergy to the environment or weather or whatever la.

....


Nose Allergy??

I only heard of SINUS...

How the hell i get Nose Allergy???

Photobucket

But anwy, i memang had running nose for quite some time..
It won stop!
And its so irritating to work with a running nose.

It feels weird staying at home today.
Feels uneasy..like there's lots of work waiting for me to finish at the office but i'm here...updating my blog..with a blocked nose.

Photobucket



I hope i'm better tmr...
Because i'm meeting my BEST FRIEND!! Yeah!

Photobucket

Anwy, i might be going to Langkawi with her after our Industrial training.
Me, My boy, Kim and Ah Ma..hehehe..
Would be fun!

Hope still have tickets!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.