Friday, March 28, 2008

Back to KT

Tmr i will be going down to JB! Yippie!
Actully i didn't planned to go, but because i feel kind of lonely here so after considering for one week, i decided jsnw that i will follow my family thr. =)

Actually this sunday we are going to Kota Tinggi for 扫墓. But then jsnw, my mum told me that we will be staying at Permas JB and at nite we will be celebrating Grand-auntie's birthday. So after i heard, i kind of feel like going looo....

If not because of my exams, i won't consider so much also. But i already died in one paper, so i don't want to die again! My exams is on thursday, and before this i ady studied a bit. So i guess i still can manage de...hope won die again!

Anwy, tmr i will get the chocolate i bought from langkawi. I forgotten to bring it back here...chocolate chocolate!! hehe...

And also hope i can get my camera back tmr la. hehe!

Gdnite world!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.