Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yahoo!!

Another nite of Partying!

Will be going for dinner later with Kim, Christine and Choon wai...
After makan terus pergi PURE!

Party Party Party!!

*edited*

It's now 1.30pm..js woke up!
Exhausted from the party last nite.
I had Fun!!
Thanks to Kim, Christine, Choon Wai, Chewei, Grace, Adeline, Ah Boo and also DEAR.




We had dinner at Simply Fish b4 going to Pure.
Finally had to try the Peanut Butter Milkshake.
Kim said it taste OK but feels weird coz she only have Peanut Butter on Bread or biscuit.
hehe...
So those who wanna taste sumtg tat is Delicious...but feels weird..(haha)..try it!


Ma Enjoying his Salmon Cajun. (Purposely posing saja la...)


I'm enjoying my Peanut Butter Milkshake


Me & Dear's Ocean Supreme..i only ate a bit. (Diet diet...)


My Ji Mui...


Pure was PACKED last nite!
Even countdown to Deepavali..and they played funny Indian Songs.
But it was cool~



Dear wit me and Choon Wai...like nerds le...haha..

Tat's all the pictures i got in my phone...
Others all in Christine's camera..

We had supper at Yong Peng Fishball.
I still only ate a bit...
Diet Diet...
1st time got determination to diet!
I want my secondary school time that body...
Long way to go! Gambatte!

Fun nite!

Tonite
AIR PANAS
near A Famosa.

Hehe..fun!!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.