Monday, November 19, 2007

Exhausted by classes

I haven been updating my blog these few days.
Guess i'm having such a busy week and i didn't have the mood to update anytg.

I had a reli tiring week, bcoz i'm taking 4 subjects this semester including Japanese.
Having 8am class for 3 days a week is really killing.
Thursday should be the worst. Class from 8am til 6pm. I have only 1 hour break at 9am.
I guess i will be so tired for the rest of this semester.

Other than super tiring early and long hour classes, we have super loads of presentations and also assignments.
We don't really have much time to do everytg all at the same time, but we don't really have a choice as this is a very fast pace semester.

I'm having my 1st midterm exam this coming saturday.
I haven even studied, which i tot of doing so after i finish blogging. =P

Besides having classes, assignments and presentation, i did went out when i'm free.
Badminton every monday [except today],
Bowling once in a while [i bowled twice last week],
Yumcha during the weekend til about [4.30am].
Watched a beauty pageant at Jusco/meet my KL fren at Jusco [the event held by her company]

I took lots of pictures of the beauty pageant. But so lazy to upload it now..
But please look forward to it, coz the girls are really pretty.
Seriously pretty!
I was lucky not to listen to my fren and join the crazy pageant.
Those girls are so pretty, and if i join i will be like final place of the final place???
But anwy, the theme for the pageant was Beautiful legs..
I guess my fren was still having the memories of me having beautiful leg and nice body.
[come on..i was thin once! Very thin if you must know!] haha...
But i'm not now, as i have retired from gymnastic and cheerleading that's why all the muscle had lossen up..which is...damn not good!

So..i was happy going thr to see the pageant. Coz meeting my fren from KL was really enjoying.
I haven see her in about 4 years??
hmm...

Anwy, done blogging.
Dinner time..
study time...
sleeping time.
BYE BYE time!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.