Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

These few days people keep buzzing me to ask me why i cry..
Guys...don't misunderstood.
I have wrote a status msg for Yahoo Messenger

"Big Girls don't cry. You can hold my hand if you want to, cause i wanna hold yours too."

I just fell in love with Fergie's song - Big Girls Don't Cry.
It really has nothg to do with me crying o not.
So don't you guys worry.
I'm real fine.

And the part where i wrote [You can hold my hand if you want to, cause i wanna hold yours too]

Go browse the lyrics of the song, i'm sure you will find it.

So people who care so much about me, i'm so grateful!
But reli, i'm fine. I just love the song so much.
Which is why i put it as my blog song.

I'm a big girl, so i don't cry. =P

Anwy, is fetching a guy friend to class a crime??
Why people from my class staring like i'm a criminal?

The guy friend is Mr. Thomas Tan la..
My lepak buddy since alpha.

So why are you people staring and showing me blur faces like "I tot she has a bf?? Hiao!"
Yeah i have a bf. And FYI - he's my bf's best buddy from his hometown.

So stop staring like you never see a girl fetch a guy b4.

Me = Innocent

Tata!

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.