Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Melaka ONE day trip

Or is it half day trip? or even less??? keke..

Anwy, the reason i went to Melaka was to submit my report. Long story behind it...and end up need to go submit it myself. But anwy, good chance to go back melaka..=) Didn't get to meet anyone though...but i still had fun wit dearie.


Waiting for dearie to fetch me..=) I spent 1 hour to makeup...what the hell is happening to me???

And the normal routine, Syiok Sendiri in his car~








After submitting my report, we went to Mahkota Parade for lunch. It was super jam at melaka tat day...n i still dunno why..

We had Seoul Garden for lunch, but it was super expensive coz it's weekends.
ok..cut the crap...here's the photos!
















Even though it's a short trip, i reli enjoyed the journey wit dearie...=)

2 Kisses:

Beverly's Secret said...

Bubbly eye make up.. CUTE!!

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Hehe...must improve more...

I love makeup!!!

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.