Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Heartbroken..Facing myself

We're ok now.
N we both hope all those arguement didn't exist. It's really affecting us.
Somehow it's not as easy as it seems. I'm gonna need to learn how to deal with all these problems, these emotions..
I understand good things never come easy. It won't be easy to keep him. But i still don't want to give up on everything.
I'm still slowly realising things that has to be changed. Things that are not handled properly..
I've realise i've been childish all my life, n i want to change all this. Be a different person. Be considerate.
It also seems funny, that i could be considerate with other ppl, other friends..but not with him.
Emotions can be handled really well with other ppl most of the times, but not him.
Why is this so? Probably want him to care more, coz he is mostly treating me cold as ice. And i'm used to being cared for. Or this is what a matured relationship should be like?
Maybe i should really learn that he has more important things to deal with than to treat me like a princess.
Things were really ok but i screw up again today. How many times must i do this to realise it!
I should really realise things before things happen. I really hope i could be more considerate and matured in thinking that i won go emotional on small matters.
I really want things to work out. I really hope he wants this as much as me.
I understand that he's helping me change. I really don't want to make him disappointed even more than before.

GOD please help me. I'm really praying to YOU for help now.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.