Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SUPER feeling useless

Feeling useless in the office. Ahhhhhhhhh............

Not because i'm really useless and they don give me anytg to do.
It's just that it's Raya, and everyones on leave and there's only 3 ppl left in the department.

Somemore we have just move to a new floor..super super quiet lo!

I have been surfing online for these 2 days in the office, which explains why i have time to update my blog now. =)

But anwy, i'm happily enjoying my WORKING life. It will be stressful sometimes, but most of the time i still like being here. Mainly because i can see my darling everyday. hehe.. He has been fetching me to work since 2 weeks ago..and i really like the feeling of being so near to him everyday. =)

I still remember being very scared about coming here to work. But now, I think I might feel sad when i finish my internship which is another 2 months. There's lots of nice colleagues around who helps a lot...especially Nicole from my department who alwiz 38 wit me lo.

But anwy, even though i'm happy, i'm still super glad that tmr and thursday is a holiday!! Going out wit my best friend Kim lo. and also to introduce my dear to her. =) And somemore planned to watch Mamma Mia with him and will be going pasar malam at nite. =)

Finally can really spend time wit him.

Tonite i'm going for a BBQ party at Klang too. Seems like i'm really super busy these 3 days. Hehe...

Tat's all folks. Adios!



16 days since we're together -D&A-



0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.