Monday, September 29, 2008

Gosh....how long was i gone?

Hey blog readers!
Have you miss me?

I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time.
Well, maybe life is not that interesting in KL which is why i have nothing to update you all about.. keke..
But somehow..
someone appeared in my life..
and somehow made my life more interesting in KL.

To my friends who still do not know (not that i have informed anything or what), i'm currently dating someone new and i'm happy with this relationship. Hope it goes somewhere.

I do still feel guilty for letting HIM go and not having confidence for our relationship. I really hope he could find someone who suits him more, and really be happy with life.

As to my SOMEONE NEW...his name is DAVID.
Yes.. You all must remember DAVID!
coz he will be staying for long. hehe...
By the way, he's my colleague. =P

I really dunno how to describe all these happiness of having him wit me.
He's really sweet and considerate, and i'm just feeling so HAPPY with him.
He's staying nearby too, which is also a good thing. I can see him whenever i want. =)

All these while having long distance relationships, this time it really feels like i'm dreaming.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

But..it's true. We're together. N i'm happy.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.