Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy CNY

Back in Melaka!
But then, miss all classes on the 1st day coz i'm sick. When to the doctor to get my medicine and also MC for the day.

But i'm OK now.

Lots to catch up wit my blog.

Haven even finish updating my post about Sandakan's trip.
And some CNY's picture.

It really was a busy CNY.
Visiting most of my relatives in Kota Tinggi and Johor Bahru.
I really like it a lot when it comes for family reunion, all gathering together.

This year we went to a restaurant to have our reunion dinner wit all relatives. We alwiz had dinner at home only wit my aunt's family and my family.






4 tables for the dinner. The price for the food that nite was really $$. Not bad at all.

We all slept really early on New Year's Eve because we had to attend a super early mass the next day.

So after mass, we went to a few places to Bai Nian.




About 2pm, my cousin Ben brought me, Sam and Gracy to TGI Fridays coz he promise that he will give me a treat.

Nice meal yo! and guess wat! We left TGI without paying! hehe.
Coz my cousin is a Manager there la. So he can bring people thr and we can eat for free, But then he must be eating wit us too in order for us to have free meal at TGI.

Love Love Cousin!!











At nite, we went for Bai Nian again. Cousin Ben promise that when i reach 21 years old he will bring me out for clubbing. So that nite, he brought me and cousin Dom and his GF to Cabana.

Fun nite!!

The next few days was really tiring coz i already starting to get quite sick. But then i still continue to go Bai Nian wit my family.

It was a fun new year though, even though tiring and SICK.

Anwy, introducing my pretty cousin. Hehe! I'm like her personal photographer. Took some of her pictures in Sabah and also during CNY. Hehe.


Chinese New Year


Sabah Trip i did her makeup

Pretty o not?

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.