Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hair-do again

Went to dye my hair again.
No more Golden hair girl.
Js the normal dark coloured hair.
but i like it. =P



Going for internship soon..

Don't think any boss would want to see a golden coloured hair girl in his office.

And tmr i need to go submit my resume to the firm personally, which is why i went to dye my hair.
1st impression must alwiz be good!

Melaka has finally have a Karaoke place!! Yippie!

Well, i haven been thr yet! but soon..i will go!

Excited..i love singing la!


Nothg much happen to me this pass few days..

js that i'm still in the CNY mood..

haven get my soul back yet. My soul's still holiday-ing

I recieved an email that i won RM100 voucher from nuffnang to eat at TGI Friday's!


click to enlarge

Thanks so much Nuffnang!
Now i can go for a nice meal wit my family tmr =)

Dear...muaks!
He's still mine

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.