Thursday, April 16, 2009

Js Babbling

So sien~

But i don have to be sien so long..My dear finally decided to come this weekend. Hehe.
Hope my housemate can get well soon lo. Den he can go Sing Karaoke with us.

Anwy, i got my pink phone ady. N it's super super nice. It look very girl..hehe. N i think de keypads are too small for a guy to handle. It's totally a girl phone la. Super love it.

Anwy, my cousin bro took some posing pictures of us during my Aunty's surprise party..haha. I js got them.. =)



I dunno why my cousin took this...but i look slim. haha. Look at my legs~ long leh. Hahhhah.



Little Joyce was forced into the photo shooting. hehe.


My cousin sisters...pretty o not? hehe..


I love this picture soooo much!

Cousin bro has ask us to be his model for his outdoor shooting. but need to wait til we all are back in JB. hehe...yippie.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.