Sunday, February 15, 2009

A weekend of You & Me

Valentines weekend. Celebrated the weekend with dearie.
Even though we had an early celebration last week, we still decided to celebrate it again on the exact day but not going out. Just some time alone at home.

We have been planning a lot before the weekend. And we also decided on cooking our own Valentines meal. We both have been very excited about this. In fact we were both very very excited on Friday, the day when dearie drove here to see me. I couldn't concentrate during class, acting all high. I miss dearie a lot. He told me he was excited of meeting me too. =)

Dearie reached here about 7.30pm on Valentines Eve. Brought him to Jonker street. We were both really on the excited and happy mode of meeting each other. Both of us keep smiling silly at each other. Looking at each other and smiling very often without saying anytg. Silly, but a very nice sweet feeling. It really feels great to have him. We enjoyed the nite a lot. I even brought him to eat Duck Noodle. (Aunty could still recognize me after so long not appearing there...geng!)






We wore matching coloured shirt de next day. How cute. Haha. =)





We had lunch at Marybrown at Melaka mall on Valentines Day itself. What? I know..LAME. Who cares..i just want my dear and everything could be paradise. The food was not bad anyway. Maybe because he was with me. hehe...






We went to watch -Pink Panther- at MBO. Silly, funny, lots of laughter, but an unreasonable show without any interesting storyline. We both basically just feels it's stupid. But, haha...who cares. I'm with my dear.

After the show, we went over to Jusco to get our ingrediants for our dinner. Lamb Chop, Spaghetti & Sparkling Juice = Nice, Sweet & Loving Dinner.




We started cooking at about 6pm. Dearie prepared the spaghetti and i'm responsible for the lambchop. =) While i was cooking, dearie was busy doing some stuff that i was kinda curious about. But anwy, he said it was a surprise for me. So i continued with my cooking and let him continue wit my surprise.

After we finish everything, dearie asked me to stay outside coz he needs to finish up on my surprise. So i waited and waited, very excited with everytg. So when he is done, he ask me to close my eyes, and he lead me into the room.

I opened my eyes. Shocked to see the decorations. A small table in the middle of the room. Glasses for our drinks. Our meal on the neatly decorated table. And candles, lighted around the table.



I melted. I cried.



It was so romantic. I never thought that he would do this for me. And i love it so much. It was my best Valentines meal ever. I was really happy with everything. This is really what i always wanted, something romantic from him. This is why dearie said after giving me the surprise i would love him more.

Well dear, i already love you a lot. This surprise just make me feel even more sure that i want to be with you for the rest of my life. I Love You Baby.



The night was really romantic and sweet. And i will never forget it. It's the best present from you. *hugs & kisses*

P.S - Happy 5 months Anniversary sweetheart. I love you.

0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.