Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Month being your Girl

Dear Bloggers,

It's our One Month Anniversary. It was just an ordinary day, waking up still exhausted..getting ready for work, you know the same old routine. Dear was telling me he is doing something that he can't tell me about, secretive. Hmm..wonder what is it.

He pick me up 8am in the morning, same as every other morning. I realise MY seat has been moved. It's MY seat coz he only fetch me and only me since the 1st day being his girl. =) Anwy, i asked why my seat was moved and i tried moving it to the usual place.

This is the romantic part.

He stop the car, moved my seat. And then, he took out flowers..ROSES..PINK roses..from the back of my seat. "Happy Anniversary!" he said, and gave me a kiss on my cheek. *sweetness* I only manage to get a "Thank You" out from my mouth..and keep staring at the flowers, Smiling.

I could feel nothing else but the sweetness of loving him..

The whole journey to work was more of staring him, and my pink roses.


Feeling sweet (*^_^*)










2 Kisses:

kang yong said...

i think it was his trick to move the seat. so he can get a chance to give u a big surprise.. romantic ya.. =P HEhe

kar lai@jolene said...

wow... superb sweet leh.. i think u easily wil get diabetes d.. hahaha

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.